- Jatropower’s Jatropha curcas F1 Hybrid seeds – to facilitate production of new generation biofuel – receives the prestigious endorsement of the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions based on the assessment made by independent experts. The experts gave a high rating to the potential impact of Jatropower’s Solution (F1 hybrid jatropha seeds for cultivation on sub-optimal lands to produce new generation biofuel) and commented “the solution is an attractive opportunity to reduce emissions while at the same time provide employment and business opportunities for poorly developed areas. More information on Solar Impulse Foundation’s “1000 Solutions to protect the environment
- Zimbabwe jumps back into jatropha 12 years on
- India’s first biofuel flight uses jatropha bio-aviation spirit
- New publication from Jatropower “Non-toxic Jatropha promises to shake up the fuel vs food debate” article available on request.
- JatroPower develops robust small-scale processing equipment for edible, non-toxic jatropha seeds